Monday 23 July 2012

Didi's blots


Hey everyone, hope ur day was as beautiful as mine. I'm gonna start off by saying a huge thank you to all that called,texted and "pinged" to congratulate me on my first post. It meant a lot to me. Thanks for the encouragement. I know you're all excited......so am I. As for your comments not getting posted...im really sorry about that.  You know I'm new at this and still learning small small. I've fixed it though, so henceforth your comments shall be posted.

Like i said earlier, my blots are gonna be random stuffs. I can talk about anything, assin anything at all under the sun, so brace yourself as we embark on this beautiful journey.

I'll like to share a story with you. Its a true story oh, not a nollywood movie or some shizzle. This happened a couple of days ago. Here it goes, one guy met these two babes one fateful morning and was chyking one of them. For the babes mind,they've seen maga. They told the guy they were going shopping and he said no wahala. On getting there,they picked as many clothes as possible and went to the changing room to try them on. Before going into the changing room,they gave the guy their blackberry fones to hold (i guess they did that to tie him down so he wont vamoose). Lo and behold,the guy did vamoose.....with their blackberry fones! The babes came out of the changing room and the guy was nowhere to be found. As they made to run after him,u know, see if they can still catch up with him, the owner of the clothing store asked them to change back into their clothes first before leaving the store ( before nko? as dem neva pay). Before they were done changing,the guy had gone far. Upon enquiry,the babes admitted they didn't know the guy from anywhere,that they just met him that morning. Needless to say,no one felt pity for their loss. I laughed my heart out that day. The 'maga' 'maga-ed' them...lol. I think the guy probably doesnt have money like the girls thought. It must have bin his lucky day.

So what do you think? Do you feel the girls deserved what happened to them? How bou the guy?

Please use the comments box.

 

1 comment:

  1. b4! see question o....
    Amadioha fire the yansh of dose babes...they wan chop d guy abi, cunny man die, cunny man bury am ni...
    my prayer is dat oda babes go dey fall like dat steady..
    in fact, let any geh try me sef..no be only her BB she go lose..:)

    ReplyDelete