Thursday 20 September 2012

She a Ho???


What started as a joke fun on twitter with the #nomakeuptuesday and #showabswednesday has today culminated into #showboobsthursday or whateva they called it. Some girls were taking pictures and twitpic-in their breasts for all to see. Some were even stupid daring enough to actually put up their faces as well. If tomorrow some guy calls you a ho, you'll likely take offence....right? Smh. How do you expect a guy to respect you when you don't even have respect for yourself! Its saddening. The way you present yourself is the way you're going to be treated. If you present yourself as ho, babe, you're gonna be treated as one.
Now back to the topic of the day, it was actually borne out frm what I saw today. Let me share it.
There's this house close to where i work and they're all guys living in one of the flats there. I always wondered what they do cos they're always home most of the time. Let me just believe that they work from home. Their age bracket should be btw 29-33. Anyways, this afternoon, I saw a girl for the first time. I have to state here that I can't see into their house, only when they come out to the balcony, which is often. But i overhear them wherever they are. Now this girl came out to the balcony with one of the guys and, guess what? They starting doing stuffs, right there on the balcony. Now let me give you a clearer picture. Their flat is upstairs and the balcony overlooks the street, so any1 passing gets to see them. I, on the other hand, where I was sitting was adjacent to their building, so not only could i see, I could also overhear them. That's how i get to hear all their gists (I really can't help it as i can't block my ears).
Back to the story, the guy  was all over the girl, kissing and grabbing her behind ( but the babe get ass sha). She was leaning on the balcony,her ass pushed backward towards the guy, with her micro-mini bandage skirt on a chiffon top...yeah, easy access. Then he pulled her skirt up and wait for this....started 'kpenshin' her frm behind, right there on the balcony in broad daylight! I don't know how they could have thought nobody was gonna see them, or maybe they just wanted audience. After a while, he stopped. The guy's friends/flatmates whom i figured were inside the house all the while, came to join them on the balcony. That did not deter them oh, they continued with their 'smooching'. The guy grabbing and squeezing d ass like his whole life depended on it, lol. Meanwhile, I was forming busy with what i was doing so it doesn't seem obvious that I was watching them. After a while, they entered the house. You can guess what happened inside, me I don't know oh.
That now brings me to my question, do you think the guy has respect for her by his actions (of course with her consent)?? I know all dem PDA's, (public display of affection), u know all that kissing and cuddling and all the romantic stuffs in public, but SEX in the full glare of whoever in broad daylight, is that romantic too?....Or does it make her a ho?
 You be the judge.

n.b - Nicki's pic has nothing to do with the post oh. last i heard, she's a virgin (dnt know how true it is).

No comments:

Post a Comment