Sunday 9 June 2013

On this day, June 9, a Star was born :)


Yeah u got it right! On this very special day, sometime around past 9am, the cry of a little baby could be heard. "It's a girl"  cried the midwife. After a few hours, the midwife announced again, this time, a boy. Well the boy turned out to be my twin brother :). Cute right? I know, thank you.
It's over 2 decades now and so much has happened.
I've laughed
I've cried
I've loved
and yeah I've had my heart broken (few times though)
I've made friends
and lost some along the way
I've made mistakes
I've learnt form my mistakes (still learning)
All in all, I thank God for His mercy
Yes, His mercy kept me
I thank my family especially my twin brother Tochi. He's my best friend and confidant. I love him to bits.
Most importantly, I thank my Big Sis and her husband. Both of them were instrumental in my life. God used them in shaping and moulding me to what I am today. I will forever remain grateful to them. God bless you.
My nephews and niece whom I call my soldiers; Ebuka, Chinemerem, Vanessa and Chibudom. Love u guys.
And my friends! I count myself blessed to have such wonderful friends around me.
Adaobi Agbalugo, you're a rare gem! May God continue to bless you.Thank you all my wonderful friends too numerous to mention for being there all the time, to laugh with me and lend me a shoulder to cry on when I'm sad. Thanks for the tissue too....lol. We'll share more laughter than tears in the days to come.
I know that I'm not where I want to be, but I'm getting there by the Grace of God.
I know that God has just started with me, He will perfect all that concerns me.
In Jesus name, Amen!

I happen to share same birthday with some notable stars.  Some of them are; Dapo Oyebanji popularly known as D'banj. Natalie Portman of 'Swan' and Johnny Depp of 'Pirates of the Carribean'. Just tp mention a few. *wink*


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday aunty thanx for all the times u bought popcorn for us. May the gud Lord keep u and continue to bless u. Amen.
    Your lil neph chinny baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday in arrears didi. May God continue to bless you and keep you for us.

    ReplyDelete